Epson EB-U130 WUXGA Digital Projector
- The projector has a native WUXGA resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- It delivers ultra bright projections thanks to its 3,000 lumen output.
- You can connect via VGA, USB or HDMI to project from a variety of devices.
- It has an aspect ratio of 16:50.
- The contrast ratio of 15,000:1 ensures your images are deep and crisp.
- The projector has a long lasting lamp life of up to 5,000 hours in normal mode and up to 10,000 hours in the eco setting.
- It uses 3 LCD 3 Chip display technology.
- You can also play audio straight through the projector thanks to its inbuilt speaker.
- It supports an optical zoom ratio of 1 - 1.2.
- FULL HD RESOLUTION
- 3000 LUMENS
- INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Display Resolution Abbreviation
- Native Aspect Ratio
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 364W x 409D x 157H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 4.24 kg
- 12 month
- Display Connections
- Internet Connectivity
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- 3000 lumens
- Bulb life cycle
- 5,000 hours
- Contrast Ratio
- Digital Zoom Factor
- 1-1.2 (Opitical)
- Max Image Size (cm)
- Min Image Size
- Min Screen Distance
- 1920 x 1200
- Placing / Mounting
- Ceiling mount
- Audio Output
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).