Epson DC-06 Digital Document Camera
- It has a resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Auto focus allows your images to remain crisp and clear, while digital zoom ranges up to 4x.
- It's powered via a USB so there's no need for additional cables.
- With a weight of just 990 g, it's lightweight and portable.
- It has a 90 degree vertical and horizontal rotation to capture 3D objects.
- It comes with a USB cable so you can use it straight away.
- It can be used to examine an artefact or display a sculpture and project it onto a larger screen.
- It's easy to pack away, simply unplug it, fold the arm and store it away.
- This camera is compatible with Epson EB-8 projector series.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 26W x 7.6D x 38.8H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.99 kg
- 2 year
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- USB 2.0
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 50 in
- Flash Type
- Lens Included
- Lens Type
- Optical Zoom
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Digital Zoom
- Battery Included
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Scan Time (seconds)
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 1024 x 768
- Camera scanner
- Optical Sensor Type
- Sensor Resolution
- XGA 1024 x 768
- Max Supported Memory Card Size
- 300 MB
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).