DYMO Rhino 4200 Industrial Labeller
- The Rhino 4200 Labeller comes with a variety of 1 touch shortcut keys to quickly create wire and cable wraps, flags, barcodes and more.
- You can also add your own favourites and custom settings for quick repeated labels.
- It includes a library of over 150 graphics and terms for industry compliant labels.
- The large backlit LCD display makes the machine suitable for use in low light environments.
- It's compatible with a variety of different label tapes including nylon, polyester and vinyl.
- The Rhino 4200 Labeller is powered by 6 AA batteries which are sold separately.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 157W x 87D x 230H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.7 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- 150 graphic styles
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- RHINO Flexible Nylon|RHINO Coloured Vinyl|RHINO Permanent Polyester
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).