DYMO LabelManager 500TS Touch Screen Label Maker
- It features a full colour touch screen and a QWERTY keyboard for easy use.
- The automatic label cutter makes separating labels easy.
- You can customise your labels with the 10 fonts, 25 font sizes, 5 boxes, underline, 32 text styles and 325 built in symbols and clip art images.
- It prints at 300 dpi resolution for clear and sharp graphics, barcodes and logos.
- You can store settings and data for up to 5 different users.
- It has a rechargeable battery pack so you won't need batteries.
- It's compatible for use with DYMO D1 Label tapes of 6, 9, 12, 19 and 24 mm widths.
- It can be connected to your PC or Mac computer.
- It comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- AC Adapter Supplied
- Auto Cutter
- 6 mm, 9 mm, 12 mm, 19 mm and 24 mm label tapes
- Descriptive Colour
- Touchscreen colour display
- Included Accessories
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 311W x 127D x 490H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.102 kg
- 2 year
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Software Bundle Provided
- Dymo Label version 8
- Styles & Effects
- 25 font sizes|Bold|Underline|Boxes around text|Italic|Mirror|Outline|Vertical|Normal
- Battery Included
- Power Type
- Rechargeable Battery
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- D1 Tapes
- Memory Storage Capacity
- 500 Labels
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).