DYMO LabelManager 420P Portable Labeller
- This labeller can print on DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9, 12 and 19 mm widths.
- It can print in 8 different fonts, 7 font sizes and 10 text styles so you can create unique labels.
- The large 4 line backlit display allows you to preview your labels before you print.
- There is a 15 label memory so you can save labels you frequently produce.
- It comes with a rechargeable battery so you don't have to worry about frequently replacing batteries.
- You can connect your labeller to your computer and use the DYMO software to design labels with barcodes, logos, graphics and more.
- It's also easy to create labels on the machine itself using the inbuilt fonts and text effects.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 111W x 57D x 215H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.5 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- 8 fonts|7 font sizes|10 text styles
- Power Type
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- D1 Tapes
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).