DYMO LabelManager 280P Handheld Label Maker
- The DYMO LabelManager 280P has a QWERTY keypad to make typing labels on the machine easier.
- It comes with 3 inbuilt fonts, 6 font sizes, 6 text styles and 9 boxes.
- You can connect the device to your computer and use the DYMO Label Software to create custom labels using fonts from your computer.
- The large 2 line display makes it easy to preview your label.
- It has a save text feature which can be used to streamline frequent labels.
- You can print up to 10 copies of the same label.
- The maker is powered by a rechargeable battery pack for portable convenience.
- It utilises the DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9 or 12 mm widths.
- Large 2-line, WYSIWYG display
- Rechargeable battery pack
- PC connectivity
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm label tapes
- Descriptive Colour
- 9-label memory|Print up to 10 copies of the same label|Print up to 2 lines per label (on 9 mm and 12 mm widths)|Large 2 lines
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 88W x 240D x 190H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.79 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection Availability
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- 3 fonts|6 font sizes|6 text styles|9 boxes plus underline
- Power Type
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- D1 Tapes
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).