DYMO LabelManager 210D Desktop Label Maker
- This DYMO LabelManager 210D Desktop Label Maker is compact in design which makes it ideal for everyday use.
- It can print up to 10 copies of the same label at a time.
- You can customise your labels with the 6 font sizes, 7 text styles, 8 boxes, underline and right, left or centre alignment.
- It can print up to 2 lines on both 9 and 12 mm width tape.
- Store up to 9 labels for quick printing when you need them.
- The QWERTY keyboard makes the machine easy to use.
- It can powered by 6 AAA batteries or an AC adaptor.
- It's compatible for use with 6, 9 and 12 mm tape widths.
- It comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind.
- It has a modern, black design.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- 6 mm, 9 mm and 12 mm label tapes
- Descriptive Colour
- Keyboard Layout
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 200W x 225D x 100H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.82 kg
- 2 year
- PC Connection Availability
- Display Type
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- 6 font sizes|Bold|Underline|Boxes around text|Italic|Mirror|Outline|Shadow|Vertical|Normal
- Battery Included
- Number of Batteries Required
- Power Type
- Supported Battery Type
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- D1 Tapes
- Memory Storage Capacity
- 9 Labels
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).