DYMO CardScan Team v9 Business Card Scanner
- The scanner has a compact design, ideal for scanning business cards.
- It can scan at speeds of up to 3 seconds per scan.
- The scanner connects to your computer via USB.
- It is compatible with Microsoft Windows computers.
- You can scan directly to Microsoft Outlook and other popular applications.
- The scanner supports business cards in up to 7 languages from 14 different countries.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 165W x 92D x 44H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.261 kg
- 12 month
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 2000|Microsoft Windows XP|Microsoft Windows Vista (32/64 bits)|Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- USB 2.0
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Input Type
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 3 sec / scan
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 300 x 300
- Supported Document Type
- Business card
- Sheetfed scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).