Da Vinci 1.0A All-in-One 3D Printer
- Speedy scan algorithm take less than 5 minutes to deliver a 3D scan with an industrial grade resolution.
- Asymmetric Laser Sensors Technology work together with the turntable to ensure a comprehensive scan.
- 3D prints are fully built with no assembly required.
- Printing space enclosure protects users from the high temperatures required to print.
- Simple to use scan software uses smart-fix technology to enhance a 3D scan.
- Access to the XYZWorld community which features a 3D cloud Library with thousands of easy-to-use, downloadable designs available for you to print. Upload and share you own designs with the community.
- Filament cartridges are cassette shaped which makes them easy to load.
- Low filament alert lets you know when you need to change filament cartridges.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Maximum Build Volume: (WDH) 200 x 200 x 190mm
- Print Head/Extruder: Single Nozzle
- Resolution: 100 - 400microns
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm
- Filament Material: ABS & PLA
- Compatible Filament Diameter: 1.75mm
- Compatible File Types: .stl, XYZ format (.3w & .das)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Scan size: 150 x 150mm
- Scan Accuracy: 0.25mm (250 micro meter)
- Compatible OS Types: Windows XP (.Net 4.0 required) and Windows 7 and above (for PC), Mac OS X 10.8+ (for Mac)
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- XYZ Printing
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Fused filament fabrication
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 468W x 558D x 510H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 27.5 kg
- 12 month
- Head/Extruder Type
- Single nozzle
- Heated Print Bed
- Nozzle Diameter (mm)
- Compatible Print File Types
- Stereo-lithography (.STL) CAD files|XYZ format (.3w) files|XYZ format (.das) files
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows XP (NET framework 4.0 and above)|Microsoft Windows 7 (and above)|Mac OS X 10.8 (and above)
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- PC Connection
- USB 2.0
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 2.6 in
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Maximum Model Size (W x D x H mm)
- 200 x 200 x 190 mm
- Print Resolution (microns)
- 100 - 400 microns
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- 1.75mm ABS filament cartridge|1.75mm PLA filament cartridge
- Scan Element Type
- Slit laser triangulation
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).