D-Link AC750 Wireless Modem Router DSL-2877AL
- The router uses 802.11ac wireless technology to provide speeds of up to 750 Mbps so you can surf the web, stream HD video and make Internet calls seamlessly.
- It can connect to up to 6 devices without slowing connection speeds.
- With a large wireless range, you can enjoy strong and reliable connections.
- It includes 4 inbuilt Ethernet ports for strong wired connections and 2 USB 2.0 ports for connecting hard drives or printers to share across your network.
- It works in conjunction with the free One-Touch instructional mobile app for even easier, step by step setup.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Form Factor
- Wireless modem
- Mobile Broadband Access
- VDSL2 and ADSL2 enabled
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 198W x 149D x 54H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.302 kg
- 3 year
- Built-in USB Hub
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Band
- Internet Connectivity
- Wireless Protocols
- 802.11 ac
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Data Transfer Rate
- 750 Mbps
- Placing / Mounting
- Number of Networking Ports
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- 4 inbuilt Ethernet ports
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).