Collins Debden Associate A4 Day to Page 2016 Diary Assorted
- The diary has a day to page opening with half hourly appointment times which makes it easy to track your schedule in detail.
- It is A4 sized so there's plenty of room to record your meetings, appointments and important dates.
- It has a soft feel padded PU cover which comes in a range of fashionable business colours.
- You can plan for the entire 2016 calendar year, plus 3 reference years.
- All Australian and New Zealand public holidays and school terms are included to help you plan around them.
- Other tools to help you plan include week numbers and Julian Days, a 12 month reference calendar, international dialling codes and world holidays.
- The colour will be selected at random from available stock.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Collins Debden
- Content Layout
- Day to view
- Descriptive Colour
- Forest Certification
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified
- Padded PU
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Pre-Printed Content
- 2016 Calender
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 234W x 35D x 307H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).