Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Colour Inkjet Printer
- With this multifunction you can print, scan and copy your documents.
- It prints black and white documents at 8 IPM and can print at up to 4 IPM in colour.
- The standard print resolution of 4800 x 600 DPI ensures that your documents and images look great.
- Always have paper ready to go with a 60 sheet capacity.
- Print and scan from your mobile device using the PIXMA Print App.
- It supports WiFi Direct so you can connect directly to your wireless device without a router.
- It's compatible with standard yield cartridges PG645 and CL646 or the high yielding PG645XL and CL646XL ink cartridges.
- Please note, a USB cable is not included.
- Print Copy Scan
- 4IPM colour/8IPM black
- 4800 x 600 print dpi
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Paper Size
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 426W x 306D x 145H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 3.5 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- ePrint Application Supported
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- AirPrint Compatible
- Google Print Compatible
- PC Connection
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wi-Fi Direct Compatible
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 60 sheets
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 8 ipm
- Max Colour Printing Speed
- 4 ipm
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 4800 x 600
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Canon PG645 series|Canon CL646 series
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 1200 x 600
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).