Canon CanoScan LiDE220 Colour Flatbed Scanner
- With an optical resolution of 4800 x 4800 dpi, the scanner delivers high resolution results.
- It can scan at ultra fast speeds of up to 10 seconds per colour scan.
- It connects to your computer via a high speed USB connection which also powers the scanner.
- It includes 1 touch operation with the 5 buttons for selecting auto scan, copy, scan or PDF.
- The Send to Cloud function allows scanned data to be easily stored, uploaded and shared.
- A4 colour scan
- 10 sec colour scan speed
- 4800 x 4800 dpi scan
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 250W x 370D x 40H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.6 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- OS Required
- Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit|Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- USB 2.0
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Manual load
- Form Factor
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 10 seconds per page
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 4800 x 4800
- Flatbed scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).