Brother QL-720NW Professional Label Printer
- Print labels and banners for envelopes, packages, DVDs, banners and more.
- It has a printing speed of up to 150 mm a second.
- It has a high print resolution of up to 300 x 600 dpi.
- The automatic tape cutter is built in to cut your paper at your desired setting.
- It offers a serial interface which is ideal for use with a peripheral such as a scanner.
- It's compatible for use with PC and Mac operating systems.
- Labels can be printed wirelessly using the Brother iPrint and Label application.
- The compact design makes it ideal for use in almost any room type.
- This is a thermal printer so there's no need for ink or toner.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Dark Grey
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 182W x 291D x 240H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 2.22 kg
- 12 month
- PC Connection
- PC Connection Availability
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wireless Protocols
- IEEE 802.11n
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Power Type
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 93 labels/minute
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 300 x 600
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Brother DK rolls
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).