Brother QL-570 Professional Label Printer
- It has a printing speed of up to 68 labels per minute.
- It can be connected to your computer via USB.
- This machine comes with label creation software so you can design your own labels, straight from your computer.
- It features a built-in auto cutter for ease of operation.
- This printer comes with 2 packs of labels including a 100 pack of standard 29 x 90 mm labels and an 8 m continuous paper tape roll measuring 62 x 8 mm.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- AC Adapter Supplied
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Microsoft Certification
- Works with Windows Vista
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 133W x 208D x 143H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.14 kg
- 3 year
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional|Microsoft Windows XP|Microsoft Windows Vista|Apple MacOS X 10.3.9 - 10.4.10
- PC Connection
- PC Connection Availability
- Printer Connectivity Technology
Document and Media Handling
- Largest Print Size
- Roll (6 cm)
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Styles & Effects
- Vertical|Mirror|Rotated text
- Nominal Voltage (V)
- AC 120 V
- Power Type
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 68 labels/minute
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 300 x 600
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Brother DK rolls
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).