Brother QL-1050 Labeller
- Print labels, barcodes, name badges, shipping labels and more with this labeller.
- It has a printing speed of up to 110 mm a second.
- It has a print resolution of up to 300 dpi.
- The automatic tape cutter is built in to cut your paper at your desired setting.
- It can print photos, logos and barcodes using the software provided.
- It's compatible for use with PC and Mac operating systems.
- There is a USB cable included so you can start using it straight away.
- It has a maximum print length of up to 1 m.
- The compact design makes it ideal for use in almost any room type.
- This is a thermal printer so there's no need for ink or toner.
- It comes with a 3 year warranty for your peace of mind.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Auto Cutter
- Descriptive Colour
- Grey, Black
- Label Type
- Direct thermal printing
- Pack Quantity
- Printing Technology
- Direct thermal
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 170W x 222D x 148H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 1.69 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 3 year
- PC Connection Availability
- Display Character Resolution
- 300 dpi
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Power Type
Processor and Memory
- RAM Maximum Capacity
- 128 MB
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Brother DK rolls
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).