Brother MFC-J6720DW A3 Colour Inkjet MFC Printer
- This printer allows you to print, copy scan and fax documents.
- It is a highly efficient machine, printing up to 22 pages per minute.
- It has a printing resolution of up to 1200 x 6000 dpi.
- The printer can hold up to 250 sheets of paper at once.
- It features 2-sided printing, which will reduce the amount of paper used.
- The automatic document feeder will scan up to 35 documents automatically.
- You can use Apple AirPrint to wirelessly print from your iPhone, iPad or other Apple device.
- With an internet connection, you can print with Google Cloud Print.
- You can wirelessly connect this printer to your network and print without cables.
- This printer uses LC133BK, LC139XLBK, LC133C, LC135XLC, LC133M, LC135XM, LC133Y and LC135XLY consumables.
- The fax machine will send and receive from Windows and send only from Mac or Linux operating systems.
- The machine comes with a USB cable for your convenience.
- Print Copy Scan Fax
- 20IPM colour/22IPM black
- 6000 x 1200 print dpi
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- White with Black
- Included Accessories
- CD-ROM, Power cord, USB Interface cable Telephone line cord, Telephone line cord adapter, 4x Ink cartridges
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 553W x 433D x 310H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 16.5 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows XP|Microsoft Windows Vista|Microsoft Windows 7|Microsoft Windows 8|Microsoft Windows Server 2003|Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2|Microsoft Windows Server 2012|Apple Mac OS X 10.6 or later|Linux Cups
- ePrint Application Supported
- Brother iPrint & Scan
- AirPrint Compatible
- Google Print Compatible
- Mobile App Compatible
- PC Connection
- USB 2.0|LAN
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wi-Fi Direct Compatible
- Wireless Protocols
- IEEE 802.11b|IEEE 802.11g|IEEE 802.11n
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Resolution B/W
- 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Max Resolution Colour
- 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Max Speed B/W
- 12 ipm
- Max Speed Colour
- 9 ipm
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- 35 sheets
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 500 sheets
- Fax Transmission Speed (kbps)
- Faxing Functionality
- Max Transmission Speed
- 33.6 kbps
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Max Power Consumption
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 22 ppm
- Max Colour Printing Speed
- 20 ppm
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 1200 x 6000
Processor and Memory
- RAM Installed Size
- 128 MB
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Brother LC133 series|Brother LC135XL series
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 2400 x 2400
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).