Brother FAX-2840 Mono Laser Fax Machine
- This fax machine can send and receive a fax at the same time making it ideal for multi-tasking.
- It has a printing speed of 20 pages per minute.
- It has a modem speed of 33.6 kbps for fast transmission times.
- It measures 476 x 458 x 436 mm.
- This machine comes with a 12 month manufacturer's warranty for your peace of mind.
- Please note, a USB cable is not included.
- 20PPM Print Speed
- 2400 X 600 Print DPI
- 250 Sheet Capacity
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Printing Output Type
- Printing Technology
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 368W x 360D x 311H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 7.9 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- ePrint Application Supported
- AirPrint Compatible
- Google Print Compatible
- PC Connection
- USB 2.0
- Printer Connectivity Technology
- Wi-Fi Direct Compatible
Document and Media Handling
- Automatic Document Feeder Capacity
- 20 sheets
- Standard Tray Capacity
- 250 sheets
- Faxing Functionality
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- FAX 2840
- Automatic Duplexing
- Max Black and White Printing Speed
- 20 ppm
- Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 x 2400
Processor and Memory
- RAM Installed Size
- 16 MB
- Compatible Consumables/Refills
- Brother TN-2230|Brother TN-2250|Brother DR-2225
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 1200 x 600
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).