Brother ADS-2100e ADF A4 Document Scanner
- This scanner can scan up to A4 size paper and items as small as business cards.
- The scanner has a 600 x 600 dpi resolution for fast and efficient scanning.
- It has a scan speed of approximately 2.5 seconds per page and 24 double sided pages per minute.
- This scanner will connect to your computer via a USB cable.
- It will work with both Windows and Mac computers.
- The scanner has an automatic document feeder which holds 50 sheets.
- You can scan to your PC or directly to a USB device.
- The scanner takes under 5 seconds to warm up.
- The scanner includes NewSoft Presto Biz Card, DSMobileScan, Remote Setup for both Mac and Windows.
- The scanner has 256 MB of memory.
- You can scan to JPG, TIFF and PDF formats.
- There is a USB cable included so you can start using it right away.
- A4 colour scan
- Scan 24 pages per minute
- 50 sheet ADF
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Pack Quantity
- Paper Size
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 299W x 220D x 179H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 3.3 kg
- USB Cable Included
- 12 month
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Interface Type
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Automatic Duplexing
- Document Feeder Type
- Form Factor
- Scan Time (seconds)
- 24 PPM (Simplex) / 48 IPM (2-Sided)
- Scan resolution (DPI x DPI)
- 600 x 600
- Document scanner
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).