Brateck BT-PSAA135 Motorised Projector Screen
- Watch movies or give presentations using this projector screen.
- It can be mounted or hung which makes it suitable in both wall and ceiling designs.
- The matte white screen material is easy to clean and maintain.
- It has a 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The black backed screen material eliminates light penetration for superior colour production.
- It has a low voltage 3 way wall switch which provides additional control options.
- This screen has 1.0 gain presentation.
- It has a large coverage measuring 135 inches.
- It is motorised so it can slide up and down at the press of a button, for easy pack up and use.
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Image Diagonal Size (in)
- 135 inches
- Native Aspect Ratio
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 3000W x 1680H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 12 kg
- Screen Surface
- 12 month
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Operating Mode (Manual/Auto)
- Placing / Mounting
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).