Apple Wired Mouse
- A sleek, intuitive and easy-to-use mouse, which can be used either as a single or multi-button mouse.
- A precision optical sensor provides responsive and accurate cursor movement on almost any type of surface.
- Features a scroll ball which offers 360 degree scrolling capability including vertically, horizontally and diagonally.
- Ideal for activities such as scrolling long web pages, panning full-sized images, manoeuvring spreadsheets and controlling video timelines.
- Four programmable buttons provide one-click access to Spotlight, Exposé and Dashboard.
- Force-sensing side buttons on either side of the mouse can be configured to activate features such as ExposŽ, Dashboard and other customisable features.
- Touch-sensitive technology under the shell detects if users want to left-click or right-click.
- System Requirements: Mac OS X 10.4.8 or later.
- Manufacturer's Warranty 1 Year
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Buttons Qty
- Descriptive Colour
- Mouse Scrolling Wheel
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 111W x 62D x 32H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.47 kg
- 12 month
- Designed For
- PC and Mac
- OS Required
- Mac OS 10.4.8 or later
- Operating Platform Compatibility
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Operating Hand
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).