APC Network Remote Management Adaptor
- This adaptor has a speed of 100 mbps.
- There is 1 adaptor card included to plug into 1 UPS machine.
- This adaptor is a plug in module for your UPS.
- The cabling type is Ethernet 10Base-T 100Base-TX.
- The network and transport protocol is TCP/IP.
- This product has a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- This is designed for a range of machines¹.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- American Power Conversions
- Cabling Type
- Ethernet 10Base-T|Ethernet 100Base-TX
- Rack equipment: IBM Smart-UPS XL| AIS| Matrix-UPS| Silcon| Smart-UPS 1400, 1500, 2200, 3000, 500, 5000, 700, 750, XL 750, XL Modular 1500, XL Modular 3000, XL Network Package for Server Rooms|Smart-UPS NS| Smart-UPS On-Line| Smart-UPS RM| Smart-UPS RT| Smart-UPS VT| Symmetra| Symmetra LX| Symmetra PX| Symmetra RM
- Descriptive Colour
- Encryption Algorithm
- Form Factor
- Plug-in module
- Networking Type
- Remote management adapter
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 121W x 114D x 38H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 0.08 kg
- 2 year
- Device Connectivity Technology
- Internet Connectivity
- Remote Management Protocol
- SNMP 1|Telnet|SNMP 3|HTTP|HTTPS|SSH
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Data Transfer Rate
- 100 Mbps
- Plug and Play Enabled
- Interface (Bus) Type
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).