APC 10A 1U 8 Outlet Switched Rack Power Distribution Unit
- This unit features 8 IEC 320 EN 60320 C13 outlets.
- It uses 10/100 Ethernet technology.
- This rack is 1U sized.
- This unit needs either Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, 98, 2000 or XP to be operated.
- You can remotely control this unit and manage your system via web, SNMP and Telnet.
- The unit allows you to configure the start up sequence of your devices to help avoid in-rushes and start up.
- It features a load indicator LED which alerts you to overload and warning conditions.
- It will integrate with InfraStruXure Central.
- This unit is compatible with SU1400RMXLI3U-3EW, SU1400RMXLIB3U, SU2200RMI3U.1, SU2200RMXLI3U-3EW, SU3000RMINET-3EW, SU3000RMXLI3U-3EW, SU5000RMI5U-3EW, SU5000RMXLI5U-3EW and SUA2200RMXLI3U APC products.
- It is also compatible with SUA3000I, SUA3000R2IX322, SUA3000RMI, SUA750IX38, SURT3000XLI/S, SURT3000XLI-BRZ, SURT3000XLI-GLD, SURT3000XLI-SLV and SURT3000XLI-TU APC products.
- This unit comes with a 2 year warranty.
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- American Power Conversions
- Rack equipment: SU1400RMXLI3U-3EW, SU1400RMXLIB3U, SU2200RMI3U.1, SU2200RMXLI3U-3EW, SU3000RMINET-3EW, SU3000RMXLI3U-3EW, SU5000RMI5U-3EW, |SU5000RMXLI5U-3EW, SUA2200RMXLI3U, SUA3000I, SUA3000R2IX322, SUA3000RMI, SUA750IX38, SURT3000XLI/S, SURT3000XLI-BRZ, SURT3000XLI-GLD, SURT3000XLI-SLV, SURT3000XLI-TU
- Descriptive Colour
- Form Factor
- Height (Rack Units)
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 445W x 108D x 45H mm
- Product Type
- Power distribution strip
- Product Weight (kg)
- 2.3 kg
- Surge Suppression
- Surge protected
- 2 year
- OS Required
- Microsoft Windows NT 4.0|Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP
- Output Connector Quantity
- Remote Management Interface
- Ethernet 10/100
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Battery Technology
- Max Electric Current (amps)
- 12 A
- Voltage Provided
- Voltage Provided
- AC 208/230 V
- Voltage Required (V)
- AC 208/230 V
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).