Acer CB280HK 4K 28" Monitor
- The monitor has an ultra high 3840 x 2160 resolution.
- The 1 ms response time ensures smooth operation during use.
- It provides a variety of connection options including DVI, HDMI, Display Port, Mini DP and audio input.
- It has 2 inbuilt 2 W speakers for your convenience.
- The ErgoStand design allows you to adjust the monitor without moving it.
- The monitor has an energy consumption of 210 kWh per year.
- It has a 2 star Energy Star Rating.
- 3840 x 2160 4K RESOLUTION
- 1MS RESPONSE TIME
- INSTALLATION AVAILABLE
Product Disclaimer: Officeworks cares greatly about the safety of our customers and makes every effort to ensure that the images, descriptions and formulations of each product we sell are accurate and up to date. However, product formulas can change and there may be slight delays in updating the information online. If you have particular concerns about the materials or ingredients used in this product, please read the label carefully on the product or contact the manufacturer for the most up to date information.
- Descriptive Colour
- Display Panel Type
- 2 in-built speakers
- Pack Quantity
- Product Dimensions (mm)
- 381.9W x 658.7D x 645H mm
- Product Weight (kg)
- 10.41 kg
- 12 month
- Display Connections
- Display Resolution
- 3840 x 2160
- Display Size (Diagonal)
- 28 in
- Country of Manufacture
- Part Number
- Height Adjustable
- Image Brightness
- Image Contrast Ratio
- Response Time (ms)
- Placing / Mounting
- Vesa Mount Compatibility
- 75 x 75|100 x 100
- Mic/Aux Ports (3.5mm Audio In)
- Number of DVI Ports
- Number of HDMI Ports
- Energy Star Rating
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).