The HP LaserJet PRO P1102W is affordable, wireless HP LaserJet printing from virtually anywhere in the home or office with several users. Print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with no need for extra wires. Built-in environmental features can save money and resources.
Key Selling Points
- Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking
- Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4
- Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on technology
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel
- Conserve energy with Instant-on technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP smart web printing
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images
- Product Description: HP LaserJet Pro P1102W - printer - B/W - laser
- Printer Type: Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 34.9 cm x 23.8 cm x 19.6 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- HP ePrint capability: Yes
- Max Media Size (Standard): Letter, A4
- Min Media Size (Custom): 76 mm
- Max Media Size (Custom): 356 mm
- Print Speed: Up to 19 IPM- max speed - ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm) Up to 18 IPM - max speed
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology: HP FastRes 1200
- Interface: USB, 802.11b, 802.11g
- Processor: 266 MHz
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 8 MB ( 8 MB )
- Media Type: Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, photo paper, postcard, vellum paper, cards, recycled paper
- Total Media Capacity: 150 sheets
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 250 - 1500 pages
- Networking: Print server - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g - integrated
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X Server 10.4 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Consumables: INHPCE285A
- A4 Print
- Print DPI: 600 X 600
- Sheet Capacity : 150
Printer Connectivity TechnologyWireless
Product Weight (kg)5.3
Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)600 X 600
Product Dimensions (mm)349W x 238D x 196H mm
Energy Rating 4 stars or aboveYes
Max Printing Speed Black and White (ppm)18 ppm
RAM Installed Size8 MB
Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class)250 - 1500 pages
Standard Media Capacity150 sheets
Printing Output TypeMonochrome
Max Printing Speed B/W18 ppm
Compatible Consumables/RefillsHP 85A
ePrint Application SupportedHP ePrint
Below is general information about the Officeworks Delivery Policy. Your final delivery cost will be calculated in the checkout for your order.
Free Delivery We offer Free Delivery for orders of $55 or more to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Same Day Delivery We offer Same Day Delivery for in stock orders that are ordered before 11:30am and delivered to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).
Our price checkers guarantee that we bring you the lowest prices possible every day, and that's a promise. However, if you happen to find a cheaper advertised price on an identical stocked item that's in stock with our competitor - even if it's on sale, we will not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%.
- Non identical products and services (inclusive of non identical warranties)
- Package deals i.e. printer and computer bundles
- Cash back and coupon offers
- Customer special orders
- Contract Pricing
- Competitor clearance products
For further information please visit your local Officeworks store and they will be able to assist you with your query.
^ The Lowest Price Guarantee can only be redeemed in store, by fax or by calling 1300 OFFICE (633 423)