Make the most of your investment in a 24-inch printer front-loading media roll, built-in tray, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Convenient in-house printing saves trips to the repro house. Original HP inks, long-life printheads deliver quality results.
Discover how easy large-format printing can be with the HP Designjet T120 ePrinter. Its small footprint, intuitive color touchscreen, and true print preview make printing large-format drawings and presentations virtually effortless.
Print to your HP Designjet T120, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.
- Brand: HP
- Dimensions(WDH): 987x530x285mm
- Weight: 26kg
- Compatible with: Windows XP, server 2003, 2008,Vista, 7, Linux, Mac OS X, 10.6 and beyond
- Main Features: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print Speed: 70 sec/page on A1, 40 A1 prints per hour
- Print DPI: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Sheet Capacity: 60 to 280 g/m2 (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m2 (input tray )
- Wired/Wireless: wireless
- ePrint Application: yes
- 2 Sided Printing: no
- Fax Modem: no
- ADF: yes
- Memory: 256 mb
- Screen: yes
- USB Cable Included: no
- Warranty: 12 month
- Approximate Starter Page Yield : 29ml x3 + 38ml for black cartridge
- Other Features: Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, automatic cutter
- Other Features: Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, Wi-Fi
- Other Features: HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG
- Other Features: HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Dimensions: 987 x 530 x 285 mm
- Weight: 25.5 kg
- Consumables: HP-711ml Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black High capacity & 711 triple pack
- Consumables Yield: 29ml x 3 colors , 38ml for black and 80 for black high capacity .
- Consumable Media: Requires 610mm wide format paper.
- 70 sec per A1 page
- 1200 x 1200 print dpi
Delivery Charges Apply
An additional delivery fee applies to this item due to its size and weight. This does not apply to In-store Pickup.
Find out more information regarding delivery charges to your area.
Printer TypeLarge-format printer
Printer Connectivity TechnologyWired|Wireless
Product Weight (kg)30
Max Printing SpeedA1 / 70 sec
Print Resolution (DPI x DPI)1200 x 1200
Product Dimensions (mm)1141W x 620D x 415H mm
RAM Installed Size256 MB
Large Format Printer Size24"
Printing Output TypeColour
Max Printing Speed Colour70 sec/page on A1
Max Printing Speed B/W70 sec/page on A1
OS RequiredWindows XP|Windows Server 2003, 2008|Windows Vista|Windows 7|Linux|Mac OS X 10.6 and beyond
USB Cable IncludedYes
Compatible Consumables/RefillsHP 711
ePrint Application SupportedHP ePrint
Below is general information about the Officeworks Delivery Policy. Your final delivery cost will be calculated in the checkout for your order.
Free Delivery We offer Free Delivery for orders of $55 or more to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Same Day Delivery We offer Same Day Delivery for in stock orders that are ordered before 11:30am and delivered to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).
Our price checkers guarantee that we bring you the lowest prices possible every day, and that's a promise. However, if you happen to find a cheaper advertised price on an identical stocked item that's in stock with our competitor - even if it's on sale, we will not only match it, we'll beat it by 5%.
- Non identical products and services (inclusive of non identical warranties)
- Package deals i.e. printer and computer bundles
- Cash back and coupon offers
- Customer special orders
- Contract Pricing
- Competitor clearance products
For further information please visit your local Officeworks store and they will be able to assist you with your query.
^ The Lowest Price Guarantee can only be redeemed in store, by fax or by calling 1300 OFFICE (633 423)