The DES-1016D is an unmanaged 10/100Mbps switch designed to enhance workgroup performance whilst providing a high level of flexibility. Powerful yet easy to use, this device allows users to simply plug any port to either a 10Mbps or 100Mbps network to multiply bandwidths, boost response time and satisfy heavy load demands.
- 16 x NWay 10/100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet ports
- Full and half duplex support for each port
- All ports support auto-negotiation function
- Desktop sized, saving space
- Supplied with 19" rackmount kit
- Ease of use
- The DES-1016D has 16 plug-and-play ports; the switch is a perfect choice for workgroups to upgrade performance in a client/server environment. The ports can be connected to servers in full-duplex, or hubs in half-duplex.
- Auto speed sensing
- The switch senses whether a network device is running at 10Mbps or 100Mbps and automatically adjusts for optimal performance.
- Auto negotiation
- Whether you are running at half- or in full-duplex, the switch automatically negotiates and runs the highest supported transmission rate.
- Auto MDI/MDIX crossover
- All ports support auto-negotiating MDI/MDIX detection, which eliminates the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. The DES-1016D is the perfect choice for Plug-and-Play support for 10BASE-T and 100BASE-T networks.
- Wire-speed performance
- The DES-1016D features a non-blocking wire-speed architecture, with a 3.2Gbps switching capacity, for maximum data throughput. The DES-1016D also features an integrated universal power supply, and per port diagnostics LEDs that make it easy to "spot check" for problems. With wire-speed filtering and store-and-forward switching, the DES-1016D maximizes network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets
- Product Description: D-Link DES 1016D - switch - 16 ports - unmanaged - desktop
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - unmanaged
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Ports: 16 x 10/100
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Features: Flow control, auto-sensing per device, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), store and forward
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u
- Power: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 28 cm x 18 cm x 4.4 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
Special Order Item
This item is ordered directly from the manufacturer, therefore not available for next available delivery day. Special Order items are not eligible for price matching.
Networking Ports Quantity16
Product Dimensions (mm)280W x 180D x 44H mm
RAM Installed Size512 KB
Below is general information about the Officeworks Delivery Policy. Your final delivery cost will be calculated in the checkout for your order.
Free Delivery We offer Free Delivery for orders of $55 or more to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Same Day Delivery We offer Same Day Delivery for in stock orders that are ordered before 11:30am and delivered to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Enter your postcode below for delivery times and cost for your area.
Orders for in stock items placed after 11:30 will be delivered the following business day to metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Geelong, Perth and Sydney.
Larger items and special orders incur additional delivery fees as they require extra handling and take longer to transport. The amount will be calculated at the checkout and is dependent on the size of the item purchased.
If your order also weighs over 200kg, it may be subject to an additional delivery fee. When this fee applies, one of our Customer Service Team Members will contact you prior to shipment with the total delivery cost.
During the 'wet season', deliveries to the Northern Territory and Northern Queensland may take longer due to adverse weather conditions.
For the latest information based on your post code, simply use our delivery estimator in the online shopping cart or call our Customer Service Team on 1300 633 423 from Monday to Friday, 8am-8pm (AEST).