Your cart is empty.
Mini Compact Size UHF CB Mobile - 40 Narrow Band Channels (77 Channel Ready*) PLUS Antenna
- 77* UHF Narrow Band Channel
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Under & Over Voltage alert
- 3 Button Mic - PTT, Call and Instant
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- Size of Unit (mm): 100mm (W) x 110mm (D) x 24mm (H)
- The UH7700NB + ANT comes in a pack with an UHF Antenna.
- The Antenna has an Elevated Base, Spring Mounted and comes with a 5m cable.
- The UH7700NB + ANT is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers.
- Ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world.
- The UH7700NB + ANT offers the finest components, engineering and styling.
- The UH7700NB + ANT is a 5W unit with Flip LCD Display & Mounting and 7 Colour LCD / Backlit Options and comes with an Antenna (AT-770)
- The UH7700NB has a Large LCD Display / Flip LCD with reverse mounting features.
- 7 Colour LCD / Backlit options. Select from Off, Blue, Red, Purple (magenta), Green, Cyan, Yellow and Clear (white), and 4 brightness levels; Off, Lo, Mid and Hi.
- The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
- Included in the box: 1X UH7700NB Radio, 1X Standard Microphone, 1X Microphone Hanger, 1X DC Power Cord 1X Mounting Bracket, 1X UH7700NB Owner's Manual - 1 x Antenna (AT-770) with 5m cable "
- *In the Narrowband UHF CB expansions 77 channels are available for use. CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.