Live in the moment knowing that Adobe Premiere Elements 11 software makes it easy to turn your everyday videos into memorable home movies. Organize all your video clips in one place, edit your footage and enhance it with pro-quality effects and sound, and quickly share your movies on virtually any screen.
- Discover a friendly and intuitive environment—Organize, edit, enhance, and share more quickly and easily thanks to big, bold icons; a helpful Action bar; and the ability to choose from Quick and Expert editing modes to fit your needs.
- Manage your videos more easily—Intuitively sort and manage videos and photos based on people, places, and events using new Organizer views.
- Go Hollywood with popular movie styles—Use new FilmLooks to apply favorite cinematic styles to your movies.
- Slow down or speed up the action—Create emphasis, suspense, or drama in key movie moments by adding slow-motion effects. Add fast-motion effects to accelerate your narrative or create a sense of energy, excitement, or fun.
- Adjust color with greater ease—Use sliders to adjust the color in your footage as easily as you would adjust the color in your photos.
- Enhance your footage with powerful photo-blending techniques—Use blend modes to enhance one clip with the colors or textures of another clip, add your signature or a copyright line as a watermark, and more.
- Share with convenience—Follow easy steps to create your movie once and then share it many ways. Share on high-quality HD or Blu-ray Disc—and even get HD quality on standard DVDs. Enjoy your movie on virtually any screen, from your iPod to your HD flat screen TV.
- Easily do more with video clips and photos—Make all your memories shine whether they’re captured on video or in photos. For example, enhance color in video clips as easily as you do in photos, and quickly bring photos to cinematic life using customized pan and zoom motions.
- Energize your movies with music—Use SmartSound to add a variety of musical soundtracks that automatically adjust to perfectly match the length of your movie. Even sync up your scenes to the beat of your soundtrack.
- Make movies with drag-and-drop ease—Create your story fast in Quick Edit mode, an easier alternative to using the more traditional video editing Timeline. Make your movie by simply dragging and dropping thumbnails of your clips, transitions, and effects.