Your cart is empty.
Discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage
- Research and preserve your family story on your computer.
- Create charts and reports to share with family and friends
- View and share your tree from different perspectives; location, migration path, family name and more.
- Add photos, documents, audio and video into your tree.
- View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors' lives.
- Printed Companion guide - Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
- Data Discs - New South Wales, Assisted & unassisted Immigrant Passenger Lists 1828-1896 (DVD-ROM)
Provides a 6 month Premium membership to Ancestry.com.au which provides access to:
- London Historic Records plus all future premium UK record collections
- New Zealand Records from the mid 1800s to the late 20th
- Century; Electoral Rolls, Jury Lists, Naturalisation records etc.
- Exclusive Irish content from as early as 1600
- All UK Census up to 1901
- Incoming Passenger Lists
- England andWales Birth, Marriage and Death Indexes
- BritishMilitary Records / Newspapers & Directories
- Australian Historic Electoral Rolls / Convict Transportation Registers / NSWSands Directories
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.