Adobe InDesign CS6 software is a versatile desktop publishing application that gives you pixel-perfect control over design and typography. Create elegant and engaging pages for print, tablets, and other screens. Easily adapt layouts to look great on a variety of page sizes, orientations, or devices.
Windows System Requirements:
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7
- 1GB of RAM (2GB recommended)
- 1.6GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024x768 display (1280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
- Design beautiful page layouts: Harness the professional design and typography features in Adobe InDesign CS6 software to create stunning and sophisticated page layouts with pixel-perfect control.
- Adapt content: Efficiently adapt your page layouts to myriad page sizes, screen sizes, orientations, and devices without sacrificing good design or typography.
- Create beautiful documents for print: Design compelling print layouts quickly and easily.
- Create engaging books for e-readers: Create engaging eBooks with little need for developers. Include refined typography and images that resize to fit virtually any screen.
- Create interactive publications for tablets: Engage, inform, and attract readers with publications that integrate interactivity, video and sound. The ability to integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite provides an end-to-end workflow for creating and publishing immersive reading experiences on devices.
- Create digital experiences: Bring designs to life, integrating interactivity, video, and sound. Export interactive PDF documents, SWF files that can be viewed in the free Adobe Flash Player runtime, and HTML files for the web.