Your cart is empty.
The Rexel Auto+100 ultra quiet, cross cut, automatic shredder shreds up to 100 sheets at once so you can spend less time feeding the shredder and more time getting stuff done. Simply stack, shut and go!
Key Selling Points
- The personal shredder to shred 100 sheets in one go
- Packed full of smart features to save you time and power use, reducing your overall environmental carbon footprint
- Simply open the lid, fill with paper, close the lid and let the machine do all the shredding automatically for you
- No need to remove paper clips or staples
- Dedicated slot for shredding credit cards
- Choose the way you want to shred
- Compact, stylish under desk or desk side design
- High security 4 mm x 50 mm confetti cut strips
- LED panel display illuminates when door is open, bin needs emptying or cool down is required
- Auto shut off after 2 minutes of non-use to save energy
- Pull out bin with 26 L bin capacity
- Self-cleaning cutting head prevents jams
- Product Description: ACCO Rexel Stack & Shred Auto +100 - shredder
- Duty Cycle: 15 on / 10 off
- Device Type: Shredder - black
- Localization: Australia
- Security Level: S3
- Cut Type: Confetti-cut
- Shred Size: 4 x 50 mm
- Wastebin Capacity: 26 litres - 150 sheets
- Number Of Sheets At Time: 100
- Paper Entry Width: 220 mm
- Shreds: Credit cards, staples, paper clips, paper
- Voltage: 230 V
- Dimensions(WXDXH): 310X445X435mm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.