Your cart is empty.
The only departmental shredder to shred 500 sheets (including legal paper) in one go! Packed full of smart features to save you time and power use, reducing your overall environmental carbon footprint. Simply open the lid, fill with paper, close lid and let the machine do the shredding automatically for you. No need to remove paper clips or staples. Dedicated slot (with separate waste bin) for shredding credit cards and CD's. Choose the way you shred- open the lid to shred up to 500 sheets to save time or shred up to 10 sheets through the bypass slot for convenience.
- Sheet Capacity: 500 Auto/10 Manual
- Large 80 Litre Pull Out Bin (Holds Up to 850 Sheets of Shredded Paper)
- Continuous Run Time
- High Security (S3) 4mmx40mm Cut Size
- Four Digit Feeder Door Lock for Security With Auto Unlock on Completion
- Ultra Quiet Operation <60Dba
- Compact, Stylish Design Ideal for Offices
- LED Panel Display Illuminates When Door is Open, Bin Needs Emptying or Cool Down is Required
- Auto shut off after 2 minutes of non-use to save energy
- Self-cleaning Cutting Head Prevents Jams
- Auto Oiling As When Required to Maintain & Prolong the Life of Your Shredder
- Dimensions (WDH): 663 x 683 x 975 mm
- Weight: 35kg
- 2 Year Machine Warranty
- 20 Year Cutter Warranty
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.