Your cart is empty.
Get professional quality results from virtually any photographic original with the Epson Perfection™ V700 Photo scanner. With groundbreaking 6400 dpi resolution, this powerful scanner consistently delivers precision color and detail, whether scanning slides, negatives or medium format film, and with a 4.0 Dmax, it offers exceptional image quality, excellent detail in shadow areas and remarkable tonal range.
- Flatbed color image scanner
- Hardware Resolution: 4800 x 9600 DPI, 6400 x 9600 dpi with Micro Step Drive™ technology
- Optical Sensor: Color Epson MatrixCCD™ line sensor
- Optical Resolution: Epson Dual Lens System, 4800 DPI and 6400 DPI
- Maximum Resolution: 12,800 x 12,800 DPI
- Color Bit Depth: 48-bit internal / external
- Grayscale Bit Depth: 16-bit internal / external
- Optical Density: 4 Dmax
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5" x 11.7"
- Light Source: White cold cathode flourescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: Color 12.3 msec / line, Monochrome 12.3 msec / line
- Supported Film Size: 35 mm mounted slides (12 frames), 35 mm film strips (24 frames), Medium format strips 2 1/4", 120 / 220, 6x20 cm (2 – 6 frames), 4" x 5" film (2 frames), 8" x 10" film area guide
- Software: Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix™ technology, Epson Copy Utility, LaserSoft Imaging™ SilverFast® SE 6, Adobe® Photoshope® Elements & ABBYY® FineReader® Sprint Plus OCR
- Dimensions (WxDXH): 304 x 508 x 152 mm
- Weight: 6.6kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.