Your cart is empty.
Delivering spectacular image quality and ease of use, the Epson EB-W110 WXGA Digital Projector sets a new benchmark for widescreen portable projectors. Its ultra-bright 2600 lumens of light and colour light output, sharp resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology make it capable of projecting a rich, clear image in even well-lit rooms. Simple to set up thanks to Epson's advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity and the automatic vertical keystone adjuster which detects the projector's angle and instantly addresses distortion, there's no need to get tangled in cables or trying to interpret non-intuitive controls. The Epson EB-W110 Digital Projector has a WXGA native resolution with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and is suitable for installation or desktop use. It also comes with a low cost of ownership ? replacement lamps are low-cost and the high efficiency filter extends the life of the projector.
- Powerful 2600 lumens light output and colour light output delivers rich colour and sharp contrast even in lit rooms
- Automatic vertical keystone adjuster detects the projector's angle and adjusts for distortion instantly
- USB plug and play eliminates cable and control confusion ? a standard USB cable is all you need to get started
- 3LCD technology provides superb image quality and true-to-life colour
- Low-cost replacement lamps save money and the high efficiency filter extends the life of the projector
- Native resolution WXGA with a 16:10 aspect ratio
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.