Your cart is empty.
- Brightness: 2600 Lumens
- Native Resolution: SVGA
- Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
- Keystone: Vertical: -30 to +30 degrees
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3
- Lamp Hours: Normal/Eco: 4,000/5,000 Hours
- Zoom Ratio: 1-1.35 (Digital Zoom)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 30 to 300 inch
- Throw Ratio: 1.45 (Zoom: Wide), 1.96 (Zoom:Tele)
- Dimensions D x W x H: 228 x 295 x 77 mm
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Replacement globe for this projector is Officeworks Product Code EPELPLP67
- The Epson S110 breaks the mould for portable business projectors, delivering spectacular image quality and ease of use.
- The ultra bright 2,600 lumens of light and colour light output, sharp resolution and 3LCD, 3-chip technology transforms presentations into brilliant masterpieces with precise detail and true-to-life colour.
- Powerful 2,600 Lumens Light Output and Colour Light Outputs All the power you need to create big, bold presentations.
- Automatic Vertical Keystone Adjuster - This function automatically detects the projector's vertical angle and adjusts the vertical keystone distortion instantly.
- USB Plug n Play Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable.
- Spectacular Quality and Colour with 3LCD Technology Delivering superb image quality, this innovative technology always ensures powerful visual presentations.
- Low Cost of Ownership low replacement lamp costs and use of a new High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector.
- Native resolution SVGA with a 4:3 aspect ratio.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.