Your cart is empty.
Make the most of your investment in a 24-inch printerÃ‘front-loading media roll, built-in tray, and Wi-Fi connectivity. Convenient in-house printing saves trips to the repro house. Original HP inks, long-life printheads deliver quality results.
Discover how easy large-format printing can be with the HP Designjet T120 ePrinter. Its small footprint, intuitive color touchscreen, and true print preview make printing large-format drawings and presentations virtually effortless.
Print to your HP Designjet T120, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share. This free Web service makes it easy to access and print large-format documents using your tablet, smartphone, laptop or printer touchscreen.
- Brand: HP
- Dimensions(WDH): 1141x620x415 mm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Compatible with: Windows XP, server 2003, 2008,Vista, 7, Linux, Mac OS X, 10.6 and beyond
- Main Features: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Print Speed: 70 sec/page on A1, 40 A1 prints per hour
- Print DPI: Up to 1200 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Sheet Capacity: 60 to 280 g/m2 (roll/manual feed); 60 to 220 g/m2 (input tray )
- Wired/Wireless: wireless
- ePrint Application: yes
- 2 Sided Printing: no
- Fax Modem: no
- ADF: yes
- Memory: 256 mb
- Screen: yes
- USB Cable Included: no
- Warranty: 12 month
- Approximate Starter Page Yield : 29ml x3 + 38ml for black cartridge
- Other Features: Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, automatic cutter
- Other Features: Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, Wi-Fi
- Other Features: HP PCL 3 GUI, JPEG
- Other Features: HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X and Windows
- Dimensions: 987 x 530 x 285 mm
- Weight: 25.5 kg
- Consumables: HP-711ml Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black High capacity & 711 triple pack
- Consumables Yield: 29ml x 3 colors , 38ml for black and 80 for black high capacity .
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.