Your cart is empty.
You’ll love using this ePrinter. Its color touchscreen is intuitive. PDF creation is easy with optional AutoCAD plug-in. Print preview eliminates error and waste. And because the printer is Web-connected, it’s easier than ever to update.
- Print - HP Thermal Inkjet
- 28 sec/page on A1/D, 103 A1/D prints per hour
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and Optimization For Photo Paper selected
- Minimum line width: 0.02 mm (0.0008 in) (HP-GL/2 addressable)
- Guaranteed minimum line width: 0.06 mm (0.0024 in) (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Media Handling: Sheet feed, roll feed, automatic cutter
- Media Type: Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper & selfadhesive
- Media Weight: 60 to 328 g/m²
- Media Size: 24-in printers: 210 x 279 to 610 x 1676 mm, sheets; 279 to 610-mm (11 to 24-in) rolls
- Media Thickness: Up to 0.8 mm (31.5 mil)
- Memory: Basic ePrinter: 8 GB (virtual) & PostScript ePrinter: 8 GB (virtual)(5, 160 GB hard disk
- Interfaces (standard): Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified, EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages (standard): Basic ePrinter: HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI & PostScript ePrinter: Adobe PostScript® 3, Adobe PDF 1.7, HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Drivers (included): HP-GL/2, HP-RTL drivers for Windows, HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X; PostScript Windows, Linux, and Mac drivers
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1770 x 701 x 1050 mm
- Weight: 81.6 Kg
- What’s in the box: HP Designjet T790 Printer, printheads, introductory ink cartridges, printer stand, spindle, quick reference guide, setup poster, startup software, power cord
- One-year limited hardware warranty
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.