Your cart is empty.
The HP LaserJet PRO P1102W is affordable, wireless HP LaserJet printing from virtually anywhere in the home or office with several users. Print at up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4 with no need for extra wires. Built-in environmental features can save money and resources.
Key Selling Points
- Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking
- Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4
- Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on technology
- Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel
- Conserve energy with Instant-on technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology
- Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP smart web printing
- Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design
- Produce professional-quality business prints with bold, crisp text and sharp images
- Product Description: HP LaserJet Pro P1102W - printer - B/W - laser
- Printer Type: Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 34.9 cm x 23.8 cm x 19.6 cm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Max Media Size (Standard): Letter, A4
- Min Media Size (Custom): 76 mm
- Max Media Size (Custom): 356 mm
- Print Speed: Up to 19 IPM- max speed - ANSI A (Letter) (216 x 279 mm) Up to 18 IPM - max speed
- Max Resolution ( B&W ): 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Image Enhancement Technology: HP FastRes 1200
- Interface: USB, 802.11b, 802.11g
- Processor: 266 MHz
- RAM Installed ( Max ): 8 MB ( 8 MB )
- Media Type: Envelopes, transparencies, labels, plain paper, photo paper, postcard, vellum paper, cards, recycled paper
- Total Media Capacity: 150 sheets
- Monthly Duty Cycle: 5000 pages
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 250 - 1500 pages
- Networking: Print server - IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g - integrated
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7, Apple MacOS X Server 10.4 or later, Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Environmental Standards: ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Consumables: INHPCE285A
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Replacement PlanThe Replacement Plan is for technology items like printers/multifunctions, shredders, cameras, monitors, gas lift chairs and eReaders where the purchase price is between $25 and $500. Your Extra Cover plan covers you for mechanical or electrical failure. All replacements are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
The maximum amount payable by Us under this Officeworks Extended Warranty Plan will be the Original Purchase Price of Your Product (inclusive of GST) per claim.
* Excluding notebooks/PCs as they are covered by repair plans
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.