Your cart is empty.
The compact, stylish design of the FAX-827S makes it an ideal choice for personal use and light volume fax applications. Designed to complement home and home office décor, it works efficiently with most home telephone configurations.
- 2 PPM Black
- Fax Modem 9.6Kbps
- 512KB Memory
- 10 Sheet ADF
- 30 Sheet Capacity
- Up To 25 Page Memory
- 100 Speed Dials
- Dimensions: 302W x 267D x 340H mm; 2.7 kg
- Consumables: Fax Roll and Cartridge BRPC501, 2 Pack Fax Refill Rolls BRPC402RF, 4 Pack Fax Refill Rolls BRPC404RF
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Replacement PlanThe Replacement Plan is for technology items like printers/multifunctions, shredders, cameras, monitors, gas lift chairs and eReaders where the purchase price is between $25 and $500. Your Extra Cover plan covers you for mechanical or electrical failure. All replacements are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
The maximum amount payable by Us under this Officeworks Extended Warranty Plan will be the Original Purchase Price of Your Product (inclusive of GST) per claim.
* Excluding notebooks/PCs as they are covered by repair plans
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.