Your cart is empty.
The Professional Rackmount LCD Series provides an advanced level of power protection to mission-critical servers, telecom equipment, VOIP and internet working hardware. Featuring Pure Sinewave output and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) it can stabilize the AC voltage and deliver seamless power to connected equipment .The Multifunction LCD Readout indicates critical power/battery conditions. The included PowerPanel Business Edition management software provides comprehensive network power management including unattended-shutdown, event logging, reporting, and notifications. The patented GreenPower UPS technology can reduce energy costs by up to 75% and dissipate 80% less heat than competing brands. With our optional SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capabilities, you can enable remote management of the system through a standard web browser.
- GreenPower UPS™ Technology : Energy-Saving UPS.
- Save up to 75% of electricity.
- Pure Sine Wave output.
- Line-interactive technology.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR).
- PowerPanel® Business Edition software.
- Multiple outputs for multiple servers.
- Multiple communication interfaces.
- Programmable brownout and over voltage protection.
- Microprocessor based full digital control.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker.
- Extended-Runtime (XL) models*.
- Emergency Power-Off (EPO) Port.
- Protected On/Off Switch.
- Equipment Protection Policy up to 50,000 AUD.
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.