Your cart is empty.
Simplify your communications! The lightweight, versatile Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset delivers all-day wearing comfort and provides a WindSmart wind-repelling screen for clear voice transmission. Featuring exclusive Multipoint Technology, the Voyager 510 seamlessly transforms into a powerful communication solution for up to two Bluetooth devices.
- Desk phone adapter turns your office phone into a Bluetooth phone.
- Lifter automatically lifts handset and returns it to the cradle.
- Lifter Enables remote call answer/end with your Plantronics headset.
- Microphone: Noise Canceling.
- WindSmart Technology.
- Multipoint Technology (headset only).
- Range: 33 feet (10 meters).
- Talk Time: Up to 6 hours.
- Standby Time: Up to 100 hours.
- Weight: 1/2 once (14.2g).
- Battery: Nonreplaceable lithium-ion polymer.
- Class 2 Bluetooth v1.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles: Headset (HSP), Handsfree (HFP).
- The maximum power output from the unit is 4 DBM.
- Versatile headset. Supports Bluetooth headset and hands free profiles while deskphone adapter turns your office phone into a Bluetooth phone.
- Switch between devices. “Smart” technology knows which device you are using—and allows you to take calls from either device at the touch of a button.
- Converse in comfort. Lightweight, award-winning headset design for all-day wearing comfort.
- Unmatched versatility. Multipoint technology allows seamless switching between your office phone and your voice-enabled Bluetooth mobile phone, PDA or laptop.
- Be heard clearly. Noise-canceling microphone with WindSmart® wind noise-reduction technology for optimal sound clarity.
- All day availability. Battery supports up to 6 hours of talk time and up to 100 hours of standby, with freedom to roam up to 33 feet (10 meters) from your Bluetooth device.
- Voyager 510SL
- Headset Base with preinstalled phone cable
- Base power adapter
- Headset travel charger
- Eartip kit
- Setup Guide
- HL10 automatic headset lifter
- HL10 additional parts kit (extender arm, ringer microphone, and adapter for Nortel phones)
- HL10 User Guide
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.