Your cart is empty.
The LS9208i high-speed bar code scanner saves time and delivers versatility, switching easily between handheld and hands-free operation. The 100-line rastering omni-directional scan pattern lets you quickly capture codes no matter how they are presented.High performance optics enables superior data capture on a wide range of bar codes -- from 13 mil (100% UPC) to 4 mil (Code 39).Remote scanner management capability helps reduce costs by enabling centralized remote management. Its small footprint and integrated Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) antenna save counter space. To ensure compatibility with new standards, the device supports the GS1 DataBar and 14-digit Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) bar codes.
- Mounting Options: Adjustable multi-mount stand
- Voltage: 5.0 VDC ± 10%
- Light Source: 650 nm visible laser diode
- Scan Rate: Omni-directional: 1500 scans/second
- Omni-directional scanning and 100-line rastering pattern
- Single-line scan pattern
- Capable of reading bar codes ranging from 13 mil (100% UPC) to 4 mil (Code 39)
- Remote scanner management (RSM)
- Extra loud beeper (85dBAa)
- Multiple onboard interfaces
- Universal cables
- Fits into the tightest cash/wrap environment
- Built-in shock absorption
- Checkpoint Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) deactivation option
- Flash memory
- Supports 123Scan setup utility
- Reads GS1 DataBar symbology
- Compliant with Global Trade Item Number (GTIN)
- Advanced Data Formatting (ADF)
- 30 Months Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 122 x 94 x 182 mm
- Weight: 0.67kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Replacement PlanThe Replacement Plan is for technology items like printers/multifunctions, shredders, cameras, monitors, gas lift chairs and eReaders where the purchase price is between $25 and $500. Your Extra Cover plan covers you for mechanical or electrical failure. All replacements are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
The maximum amount payable by Us under this Officeworks Extended Warranty Plan will be the Original Purchase Price of Your Product (inclusive of GST) per claim.
* Excluding notebooks/PCs as they are covered by repair plans
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.