Your cart is empty.
Sleek, compact, and affordable, the HP Presentation Barcode Scanner is a general purpose on-counter presentation scanner designed for maximum user comfort and counter space utilization, hands-free operation, and easy fixed-location scanning. Omni-directional bar code reader reads most common 1D and 2D barcodes for a range of flexible uses. The scanner automatically optimizes light levels to read bar codes from mobile devices, allowing retailers to accept onscreen coupons and loyalty offers that customers have received via e-mail or text message.
- Scanner type: Imager
- Light source: LEDs
- Print contrast: 25% minimum reflectance
- Connected Through a USB Cable
- Cable length: 6.5 ft (1.9 m)
- Voltage & current: Input Current at 5V = <350 mA (max)
- Voltage & current: Idle Current at 5V = <250 mA (max)
- Drivers: Windows UBB HID-KB and OPOS & JPOS (via USB-COM mode drivers)
- Reads most common1D and 2D barcodes, PDF codes and GS1 DataBar for a range of flexible uses
- Omni-directional operation allows symbol or image capture regardless of the orientation of the scanner for quicker reading
- Enhanced motion tolerance and technology allow quick reading of barcodes from mobile devices
- Intuitive feedback following a successful read indicated by a sound and shown by a visual green light shown on the device
- Scanner is able to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes successfully for quicker checkout
- Fixed mounting plate allows the scanner to be mounted to most surfaces to help decrease the likelihood of being dropped or knocked over a counter
- 3 Years Advance Exchange Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 76 x 152 x 101 mm
- Weight: 0.295kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.