Your cart is empty.
Take scanning to the next level with a handheld scanner designed to read most common 1D Barcodes, discern poorly printed or damaged barcodes, and successfully read codes from mobile devices so retailers can accept coupons and loyalty offers sent via e-mail or text message and displayed on a customer’s cell phone. Included hands-free presentation stand allows associates to easily switch between handheld mode and presentation scanning mode without slowing the transaction so associates can be more productive at the checkout.
- Scanner type: Linear Imager
- Light source: LEDs (RED)
- Print contrast: 15% minimum reflectance
- Connected Through a USB Cable
- Cable length: 6.5 ft (1.9 m)
- Voltage & current: Input Current at 5V = 350 mA (max)
- Voltage & current: Idle Current at 5V = 190 mA max
- Drivers: Windows UBB HID-KB and OPOS & JPOS (via USB-COM mode drivers)
- Decodes most common1D barcodes including GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Enhanced motion tolerance and technology allow quick reading of barcodes from mobile devices
- Intuitive feedback following a successful read indicated by a sound and shown by a green light on the scanner. This allows for quick and accurate scanning and improved productivity
- Scanner is able to read poorly printed or damaged barcodes successfully for quicker checkout
- Scanner can be used as a handheld device or stored in the stand and operated hands-free for operational flexibility
- 3 Years Advance Exchange Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 66 x 170 x 71 mm
- Weight: 0.147kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.