Your cart is empty.
HP's Standard Duty Cash Drawer provides excellent performance and reliability to meet the needs of today's retailers. Durable steel construction, compact footprint and dual media slots make this a great solution for retail and hospitality environments where a quality cash drawer solution is desired at a competitive price. The HP Standard Duty Cash Drawer is compatible with the HP Point of Sale Systems and HP POS printers. The cash drawer can beconnected directly to the HP rp5800 Retail System through the integrated cash drawer port. For all other HP Point of Sale Systems,the cash drawer must be connected via the provided interface cable through a HP POS printer.
- Construction: Metal
- Key Lock: Keyed alike
- Media Storage: Dual media slots
- Till Insert: 8 Bill / 8 Coin (Adjustable coin width)
- Interface/Connection Cable: RJ45 from drawer to RJ12
- Cable Length: 5 ft (1.524 m)
- Operating Voltage: 24V Solenoid (Solenoid only)
- Compatible with: Windowes 7, XP & Vista
- Space-saving design to maximize space constrained environments at the point-of-sale
- Dual media slots provide additional storage beneath the till
- 3-position lock offers retailers the option to operate in locked open, online position or manually
- HP POS printer interface cable for easy connection to one of the HP POS printers (can also be connected directly to theintegrated cash drawer port on the HP rp5800 Retail System)
- 3 Years Advance Exchange Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 415 x 411 x 110 mm
- Weight: 8.02kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.