Your cart is empty.
The HP Serial/USB Thermal Receipt Printer is the ideal single station thermal printer for retail environments. Its fast print speed, compact size and long life expectancy mean optimal performance for Retail Point of Sale applications. It features a large 90mm paper roll capacity and is the ideal printing companion for the HP Point of Sale Systems. It also works seamlessly with the HP Cash Drawers (Models FK182AA#ABA and QT457AA#ABA).
- Print method: Direct thermal
- Paper type: Direct thermal POS Grade(s)
- Drivers: Windows native, OPOS, JPOS
- Two-Color Capability: Yes (2-color thermal receipt paper required)
- Receipt-Columns: 44/56
- Paper Roll Size: 80 mm x 90 mm
- Paper Thickness Range: 2.0–3.4 mil
- Resolution: 203 DPI
- Knife: Standard (Ceramic, Rotary)
- Flash Memory: 4 MB
- RAM: 512 KB
- Compact size maximizes POS space
- Two color or monochrome thermal printing
- Spill resistant built-in liquid dam with drainage helps prevent damage to printing mechanism
- 4 MB Flash Memory for custom tasks (add store logos, offer promotions, highlight sales items, print coupons)
- Steel modular frame withstands the wear and tear of retail environments
- Connects to a powered USB connection on POS system, which helps to reduce power consumption and eliminates need for a dedicated printer power outlet
- 3 Years Advance Exchange Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 144 x 184 x 134 mm
- Weight: 1.34kg
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.