Your cart is empty.
The Datalogic QuickScan I QD2100 has been designed with durability in mind. One of the most vulnerable features of any scanner is damage to the scan window. When such incidents happen, the scanner may have to be replaced. The QuickScan I QD2100 was specifically designed so that a replacement window pack can be ordered to replace damaged or scratched windows without having to send the scanner away for repairs. This helps to reduce the total cost of ownership during the life of the scanner and helps to ensure that it is always available for use.
- Decoding Capability: 1D / LINEAR CODES: autodiscriminates all std1D codes inc GS1 DataBar linear codes
- Stacked Codes: GS1 DataBar expanded Stacked; GS1 DataBar Stacked;GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional
- Interface: RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand Multi-Interface
- Drop Resistance: Withstands repeated drops from 1.5 m/4.9 ft onto aconcrete surface
- Particulate & Water Sealing: IP42
- Reading Performance: Light Source Red LED 610-650 nm
- Print Contrast Ratio (min): 15%; Read rate (Max) : 270 reads/sec
- Readin Angle: Pitch ( +/- 65 deg) ; Roll (Tilt) (+/- 45 deg)Skew (Yaw) ( +/- 65deg )
- Reading Indicator: Beeper (Adjustable Tone)
- Resolution (Max): 0.102 mm / 4 mils
- 12 Months Warranty
- Dimensions (WXDXH): 66 x 71 x 170 mm
- Weight: 0.12kg
|Product Description||Datalogic QuickScan I QD2130 - barcode scanner|
|Type||Barcode scanner - decoded|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.