Your cart is empty.
Badgy is an all-in-one solution to print all your plastic badges.
- The Badgy solution includes:
- The Badgy printer (including CD and cable)
- Free downloadable easy-to-edit badge templates.
- Consumables (100 blank cards and 1 ribbon)
- 300 dpi resolution for high colour printing quality.
- Fast printing: 40 seconds per card.
- Feature: Near edge printing (2-3mm edge border).
- Detachable feeder with a capacity of 100 cards.
- Slide-out hopper with a capacity of 10 cards.
- USB connection.
- 16 MB RAM.
- Automatic card thickness adjustment.
- Print modes: Color dye sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer.
- Maximum print area: 51.18 x 82.8 mm (margins of 1.40 mm)
- Printing speed 90 cards per hour.
- Printer driver: Windows XP Vista 32 & 64 bits, Windows 7 32 & 64 bits.
- Software: Use Microsoft Office(not included) for badge personalization and printing.
- Ribbon type: Color ribbon for 100 prints (YMCKO)
- Warranty 1 year (printer and print head), unlimited number of prints.
- Card types: All PVC, PVC laminated, Composite and PET plastic cards.
- Card format: Credit card format: 53.98 (W) x 85.60 (L) mm.
- Card thickness: From 20 mil (thin) to 30 mil(thick)
- Card feeder capacity: 100 cards.
- Output capacity: 10 cards.
- Dimensions(L x H x W) 271 x 166 x 194 mm; 2.4 Kg.
- Connections: USB 1.1 (2.0 compatible 2.0) - cable supplied.
- Electrical Power supply: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 1,5 or 1,8 APrinter: 24 V DC, 3 A.
- The current Badgy driver is fully compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and 8 (32 & 64 bit).
- The Mac 10.8 driver is available and compatible for badgy. It is now available on the badgy website. http://www.badgy.com/en/support-downloads.php
|Product Description||Badgy Plastic Card Printer - plastic card printer - colour - dye sublimation/thermal transfer|
|Printer Type||Plastic card printer - dye sublimation/thermal transfer - colour|
|Max Media Size (Standard)||CR-80 Card (85.6 x 54 mm)|
|Max Resolution ( Colour )||300 dpi|
|RAM Installed ( Max )||16 KB|
|Media Type||PVC card, laminated PVC card, PET cards|
|Total Media Capacity||100 cards|
|Power||AC 120/230 V|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year warranty|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.4 cm x 27.1 cm x 16.6 cm|
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.