Your cart is empty.
The Ultimate Integrated DSL Networking Gateway
- Broadband Internet service
- ADSL Broadband Internet Service
- Cable or Fiber: Connects to cable modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port DSL
- 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 or 5.0 GHz specification wireless adapter or an Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable and filter
- Power adapter
- Dimensions: 223 x 153 x 31 mm (8.8 x 6.0 x 1.2 in)
- Built-in ADSL2+ modem and WAN Gigabit Ethernet port for cable/fiber combined with a wireless router create the Ultimate Integrated Home Gateway.
- Concurrent Dual band, ensures top speeds and the greatest range while minimising interference.
- Provides Wireless-N speed for streaming HD videos, simultaneous downloads, and online gaming in addition to basic Internet applications.
- Two (2) ports for ReadySHARE USB Storage Access provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device.
- Live Parental Controls, keeps your Internet experience safe.
- Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network.
- Push ‘N’ Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection.
- The Broadband usage meter, monitors Internet traffic and sends customised reports to help keep costs under control.
- Easy installation — Connect to PC and open your browser to install.
- Compatible with all major ADSL Internet service providers (ISPs).
Extra Cover - terms & conditions
Repair PlanThe Repair Plan is for products like PC's, notebooks and tablets of any value, and technology items including digital cameras and multifunction machines where the purchase price is over $500. Your Repair Plan covers fair wear and tear including all parts and labour. Your Extra Cover plan also includes a guaranteed repair period, loan unit availability, international coverage and toll free assistance. All repairs are subject to the terms and conditions of the Officeworks Extra Cover Plan.
Assemble it information
Your furniture will be delivered flat packed, and within 48 hours of your purchase our furniture assembly provider, Hunter Leisure, will contact you to arrange a suitable time to assemble your goods. Your furniture will be assembled in your home or office at a time that is convenient for you. The following fees and charges may apply to this service
- A call out fee of $ applies to each assembly order (not individual items) this is automatically entered into your shopping cart when you select assembly.
- After hours assembly is available at an additional fee of $35. The service is available after 6pm weekdays and 9am - 5pm weekends. After hours assembly can be arranged by calling 1300 633 423.
- A travel surcharge of $35 is applicable if your assembly will take place more than 0km from the nearest Officeworks retail store, call 1300 633 423 for more information.